Immigration services

For all foreigners arriving in Switzerland, it is compulsory to have a residence and work permit.


There are four main options:

  • L  permit (maximum one year)
  • B permit (long term)
  • G permit (crossboarder)
  • C permit (established long term)


The conditions of obtaining a permit varies depending on the nationality of the transferee.

According to your personal situation, Lodge Services Relocation will acquire your residence and work permit.